Part Numbers and Commodity CodePart Numbers
The Commodity Code for this family of Products is:-
The part numbers and descriptions for this device and any variants are as follows:-
- 8812120000 FieldLogger 512k - Ethernet, USB, 2xRS485
- 8812120004 FieldLogger 512k 24V - Ethernet, USB, 2xRS485
FieldLogger is a versatile, powerful and yet cost effective data logger handling analog, digital and other types of variables with high resolution and speed. The FieldLogger boasts high performance and connectivity whilst still being easy to configure and operate.
It has 8 configurable analog inputs that can read thermocouples, Pt100, Pt1000, voltage and current signals. It also has 2 relay outputs and 8 digital ports individually configurable as inputs or outputs.
Up to 128 mathematical channels can be used to perform operations on the measured values. Up to 32 alarm events can be detected, allowing output activations, e-mails and SNMP traps sending.
Its RS485 interface can operate as a Modbus RTU master or slave. As a master, it can read and log up to 64 external channels. It has a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface that allows for access through a browser (HTTP), FTP (client and server), e-mails sending (SMTP), SNMP and Modbus TCP.
FieldLogger has one USB interface to be connected to a computer (for configuration, monitoring and data download) and another USB port for plugging a flash driver for data retrieval. The FieldLogger's basic memory can store 512K worth of loggings and it can be greatly expanded with an SD card.
An exclusive color HMI can be attached or remotely installed for local indication or configuration. A user friendly configurator software can be accessed by Ethernet, USB or RS485 and also can take 512K log values and provides means for on-line monitoring, logged data downloading and exporting to spread sheets and other formats. Specification
- 8 universal analog input channels:
- Thermocouples, V, mV, mA, Pt100 and Pt1000;
- Reading and logging rates of up to 1000/second;
- 24 bit A/D conversion resolution.
- 8 digital I/Os (individually configured as input or output).
- 2 relay outputs (NO, NC and common).
- RS485 interface (Modbus master or slave).
- When acting as a master, can read up to 64 registers from other slaves;
- Registers read can be used in logging, alarms or mathematical operations.
- Ethernet interface with a lot of services available:
- Sends alarm warning e-mails (SMTP);
- Provides web pages with channels and status information (HTTP);
- Allows logged data download via FTP (client and server);
- Accesses status and channels values through network management software (SNMP and traps);
- Allows Modbus comunication by ethernet interface (Modbus TCP).
- USB-device interface for configuring, monitoring and download.
- USB-host interface for logged data retrieval through a USB flash drive.
- Up to 32 configurable alarms.
- Alarm actions can include:
- Activating relays;
- Activating digital outputs;
- E-mails sending to multiple receivers;
- Sending SNMP traps;
- Starting and/or stopping loggings.
- Up to 128 virtual channels
- Basic mathematical functions to be applied on other channels: sum, subtraction, multiplication, division, logic (AND, OR and exclusive OR), square root and power.
- Transmitter power supply
- 24 Vdc output for powering up to eight 4-20 mA transmitters.
- Power Supply
- Mains Supply 100 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz. Maximum consumption: 20VA
- 24V Model: 24 AC/DC ±10%, 50/60 Hz. Maximum consumption: 10 VA
- Detachable human-machine interface (optional).
- Keypad and color TFT QVGA display;
- RS485 communication with FieldLogger.
- Up to 100 channels can be logged at a configurable rate.
- Data download through the configuration software or through the freely distributed download DLL.
- New features for September 2011 (please download latest software and firmware below for changes):
- Counting capability: now count pulses on digital inputs (up to 250 Hz)
- Gateway operation: act as a gateway between an Ethernet/Modbus TCP and a RS485/Modbus RTU networks, allowing a Modbus TCP client to read and write in the Modbus RTU slaves from the network where FieldLogger is a master
- New download procedure: step by step procedure allows download and viewing of logged data to be done in a more intuitive way.
- Report generation: create a report with a chart of the desired data and many other editable fields, with printing and saving capabilities.
- Availability to serve XML pages: data received via HTTP protocol can be easily manipulated by external applications, for example, to create customized web pages
Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads People who bought this item also bought: