The TxConfig USB Software and Adaptor Cable is the ideal solution for configuring the Novus range of Smart Transmitters of 0 to 10Vdc and 4 to 20mA outputs. This package is sold separately from the transmitter as a user is only likely to need one copy of the software and one cable for any number of transmitters.
Quick and easy configuration is made possible by the TxConfig software. Set transmitter parameters such as sensor type, sensor range values, filter optimization frequency, sensor failure detection and zero correction value. A communication path needs to be established between the transmitter and the USB port of a PC, provided by the TxConfig adaptor cable (USB end connects to the PC, other end goes to the transmitter).
By using this USB powered interface the user can configure the transmitter without any external power supply .
- Easy to install, no special driver needed
- USB communication between the PC and the transmitter
- Configures the transmitter without external power supply, powered by USB bus
- Electrical connections made easy
- Compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0
- Operating system: Windows XP and Vista
Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads
Please note that the datasheet for this product will be available to download soon.