The N322RHT is a digital controller for relative humidity and temperature control. It features 2 relay outputs which can be configured independently as control or alarm, either for temperature or relative humidity.
The unit features a large, 3 digit LED display, IP65 front panel protection, and is supplied with a RHT temperature sensor (3M long).
- Input Sensor: RHTprobe (3 m length) is provided with the instrument
- Humidity measurement:
- High accuracy (consult manual)
- Stability: < 1 %RH / year;
- Range: 0 and 100 % RH
- Linearity error: << 1 % RH;
- Long term Stability: < 1 % RH
- Response time: 4 seconds from 10 to 90 %. Outside this range, up to 48 hours.
- Temperature measurement:
- High Accuracy (consult manual);
- Repeatability: ±0.1 °C;
- Range: -40 and 120 °C (-3.8 to 211.8 °F)
- Response time: up to 30 seconds in slow moving air.
- Warm up: 15 minutes
- Measurement Resolution:
- 0.1º for indications between –19.9º and 119,9º
- 1º elsewhere
- RH: 1%
- Output 1: Relay SPDT; 1 HP 250 Vac / 1/3 HP 125 Vac (10 A Resistive)
- Outout 2: Relay: 3A / 250 Vac, SPST
- Dimensions: Width x Height x Depth: 74 x 32 x 75 mm
- Power Supply: 100~240 Vac (± 10 %) or 24 Vdc/ac (12~30 Vdc/ac)
- Mains frequency: 50~60 Hz. Power consumption: 5 VA
The N322-RHT is also available with a 24V power supply and RS485 MODBUS communications as optional extras. Use the buttons above to select if required. Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads