The N322 electronic thermostat is used to measure, indicate and control temperature in a given application.
The N322 has two independant relays with programmable set points (the second relay can be programmed to be relative to the first).
The unit features a large, 3 digit LED display, IP65 front panel protection, and a NTC temperature sensor.
- Internal power supply: 85 to 250 Vac
- Input: NTC thermistor (included with 2m of cable)
- Range: -50 to +120ºC
- Control relays: SPDT, 10A / 250 Vac
- IP65 front panel with silicone rubber keys
- Resolution: 0.1 from -19.9 to 199 9°C
- Accuracy: ± 0.6°C
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Sampling: 1.5 per second
- Working temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Dimensions: 74x32x58mm
The N322 is also available with a 24V power supply and RS485 MODBUS communications as optional extras. Use the buttons above to select if required. Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads