The N3000 Big Digit Universal Process Controller is a real breakthrough in versatility for holding in one single instrument all the major features required in the vast majority of industrial processes.
With a sophisticated and consistent software support and its advanced truly universal circuitry, the 32000 accepts configuration of both input signal and control output through the front keyboard without any internal hardware change. Power supply for remote loop powered transmitters is standard and is a must for high-end applications.
From the very simple applications as a temperature controller to the most complex systems of distributed control with PLC’s or SCADA networks, the N3000 is the right answer to your needs for industrial or laboratory automation.
The N3000S can be easily monitored and configured using the Superview software.
- Accepts thermocouples type J, K, T, N, R, S; Pt100 RTD, linear 4-20 mA, 0-50 mV, 0-5 Vdc.
- Double LED display: red for PV (18mm) and green for SV (13mm).
- Dual SPST 3A/250 Vac relays and dual SPDT 5A/250 Vac relays can be individually programmed for control or alarm.
- Isolated 4-20mA output with 1500-level resolution, maximum 550 ohm load for control or PV/SV retransmission. It can also be configured for digital input or output (10 Vdc/20 mA).
- Sampling rate: 4 measurements per second.
- One digital input for dry contact with 5 programmable functions.
- Remote setpoint input for 4-20 mAdc signal (N2000).
- 24 Vdc/30 mA supply output for remote transmitter excitation.
- RS485 comm with Modbus RTU protocol (optional).
- Auto tuning PID control.Auto/Manual mode, bumpless transfer.
- Programmable Soft start up to 9999 seconds.
- Ramp and Soak: 7 programs of up to 7 segments each. Can be linked to create longer programs of up to 49 segments.
- Control output update: 250 ms.
- Up to four configurable relays, two timer alarms.
- Alarm functions: LO, HI, differential, differential LO, differential HI, sensor break and event.
- Alarm initial blocking function.
- Power: 100 to 240 Vac, 50/60 Hz; optional 24 Vdc/ac.
- Maximum consumption: 3 VA.
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2.
- Back panel: IP30, ABS+PC UL94 V-0.
- Circuitry can be removed from the front panel.
- Operating environment: 0 to 55ºC, 20 to 85%RH.
- Dimensions: 96 x 96 x 92 mm.
- Panel cutout: 93 x 93 mm.
The N3000 is also available with a 24V power supply and RS485 MODBUS communications as optional extras. Use the buttons above to select if required. Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads