The N321 electronic thermostat is designed to measure, indicate and control temperature at a user adjustable setpoint. Users can program and configure the device using the silicon buttons on the front of the instrument.
The unit features a large, 3 digit LED display and IP65 front panel protection. It is also provided with a convenient built-in full range high efficiency switched mode power supply. The N321 is designed to be used with an NTC sensor (supplied).
- Power supply: 85 to 250 Vac
- Sensor: NTC thermistor (included with 2 m of cable)
- Range: -50 to 120°C
- Accuracy: 0.6°C
- Display: 3 LED digits, 13mm height
- Resolution: 0.1 from -19.9 to 99.9°C
- Sampling: 1.5 per second
- Working temperature: 0 to +50°C
- IP65 front panel with silicone rubber keys
- Case: flame retardant ABS
- Dimensions: 74 wide x 32 high x 58mm behind panel
The N321 is also available with a 24V power supply as an optional extra. Use the buttons above to select if required. Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads