The N1500 series of Universal Process Indicators are high performance instruments used for monitoring analogue signals found in the majority of industrial and laboratory processes.
This version comes complete with 2 changeover alarm relays, a 24Vdc output for 2-wire transmitter excitation, an ultra bright 6-digit LED display, 3-wire MODBUS RS485 comms and a switched mode power supply causing 110 to 240 Vac.
The N1500 can be specified with an additional 2 alarm relays and 0/4 to 20mA retransmission.
The powerful firmware allows front panel selection of input type, 8 different alarm functions with independent hysteresis on each alarm block and timers, square root extraction and a a 30 point user linearisation.
- Programmable scaling from -31000 to +31000 / 0 to 64000 / 0 to 120000
- Accepts and linearizes non-linear 4-20 mA signals from thermocouple transmitters
- Accepts front panel input of custom non-linear curves with up to 3 segment break points
- Selectable decimal point for Pt100 , 4-20 mA and 0-50 mV
- Key panel protection through password to avoid tampering
- Alarms: Two 3 A SPST relay alarms in the basic version and two extra relays optional
- Alarm functions: HI, LO, differential HI, diff. LO and sensor break detection
- Hold capability and peak and valley detection
- Five digit 13 mm ultra bright LED display
- Standard 24 Vdc output for field transmitters
- Universal switched mode power supply
- Plug-in construction
- Front panel: IP65, Polycarbonate UL94 V-2
- Back panel: IP30, ABS + PC UL94 V-0
The N1500 is available with a variety of different build versions. Use the buttons above to select the build required. Options coloured green
are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately. Downloads