The Novus LogBox-DA is a high-quality and highly versatile microprocessor-based stand alone data acquisition instrument for a pulse and a process variable signal. The sturdy, waterproof device features two analogue inputs which can be accurately recorded to an internal memory with a capacity of 32,000 readings.
The Logbox is configured using the optional IRLink3 USB to IR adaptor which plugs directly into a standard USB port on your PC or laptop. The free LogChart II software allows the full configuration of the LogBox, together with logging start and stop, data offload and subsequent analysis of the data using powerful graphing tools.
Alternatively, you can use a Palm handheld together with the free LogChart for PalmOS software to fully program the LogBox-AA, offload and view the data, or to transfer data across to a PC and use the free LogChart II software to analyse and graph the data on the PC.
Details of the optional infrared adaptor can be found here: Novus IR Link 3
The software allows you to define the logger operation mode, program the start/stop time of data acquisition, and set parameters such as signal input type, logging interval (between 10s and 18 hours), multiplication factor, scale range etc. The software also allows download, analysis (in tabular and graphical format), printing and export of all data.
- Power: internal 3.6V lithium battery
- Channel 1 inputs: NPN, PNP, pulse or dry contact
Max Frequency: Selectable, 4,000Hz or 20Hz
Max Count: 65535 per period
- Channel 2 inputs: 4-20 mA, 0-20mA, 0-50 mVdc or 0-10Vdc
Internal resolution: 4096 counts (12-bit)
- Capacity: 32k readings (log frequency programmable from 10s to 18hrs)
- Accuracy: Linear voltage or current: 0.15% of maximum range
- Start logging options
After a number of readings
Wraparound (overwrites first readings)
- Built-in sensor PSU switch automatically switches on power to external sensors when taking a reading, then switches power off (extends external sensor battery life)
- Includes LogChart-II Microsoft Windows configuration and analysis software and PalmOS software
- Ambient temperature: -40°C to 70°C
- Material: ABC + PC case; polycarbonate film
- Dimensions: 60 x 70 x 35 mm
Options coloured green are available ex-stock and can be despatched immediately.
Typical applications include fluid flow (pulse) and pressure monitoring using 4-20mA transmitters, Equipment use monitoring (digital I/P for Running/Not Running) with current monitoring using 0-5Vdc output current transformers.
Click here to add a IRLink-3 to your order.
Click here to add a thermocouple to your order.
Click here to add a spare/replacement battery to your order.